QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties like our franchisees and public databases. This information about you includes data that identifies you personally, whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., information about your use of our Site(s), such as which pages you visit or links you click).
- A. Information About You that You Provide
We collect information about you from you when you voluntarily choose to share it with us, including when you register or create an online account with or through any of our Site(s), purchase products or services from us, request information or customer support from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, fill out a survey, or otherwise communicate with or contact us. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, photograph, and username, among other information. You also provide us with certain information in connection with transactions you engage in with us. For example, if you make a purchase from us or enroll in our automated billing, we collect your payment information.
- B. Information About You Automatically Collected
Whenever you visit or interact with any of our Sites, WE, as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies such as cookies to automatically or passively collect certain information about your online activity. For example, we may automatically collect your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, as well as information about your use of our Site(s) and the emails that we send to you, such as click-stream or usage data. We may use third-party service providers to support our Site(s). Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies to receive, collect, and store information. We may also use third parties' analytics and tracking tools to better understand who is using our Site(s) and how, how to improve the effectiveness of our Site(s) and related content, and to help us serve more targeted advertising to you across the Internet. These tools may use technology such as cookies to automatically collect and store certain of your information. They may also combine information they collect from your interaction with our Site(s) with information they collect from other sources. To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the "Your Choices and Opt-Outs" section below.
- C. Information About You Collected From Other Sources
We may acquire information about you from other sources as follows:
- From other trusted third-party sources that provide leads, as well as other information for use to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. This supplemental information includes, for example, information from public databases, data aggregators or joint marketing partners, which may include your demographic information, previous purchases, or other information to validate or update the information we collect from or about you.
- From our franchisees, independent contractors, transportation carriers, and service providers (including, for example, analytics vendors, advertising networks, and search information providers).
- D. Combination of Information About You
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide, information automatically collected, and information collected from other sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To fulfill orders that you transact with us and to contact and communicate with you when necessary, such as to provide tracking information for shipments you make through any of our Site(s);
- To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to our Site(s);
- To review the usage and operations of our Site(s), develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our Site(s), products, and services;
- To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising;
- To contact by telephone and email you with information, newsletters, and promotional materials from us;
- To address problems with our Site(s) or our business;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Site(s) and our business; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
How We Use Your Information for Interest-Based Advertising.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
We may share the information we collect from and about you with the following:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us (including to the extent necessary or desirable to complete your transaction), help us operate our business and our Site(s), or administer activities on our behalf. These service providers include, for example, transportation carriers that pick up and deliver your shipment per your instructions.
- Third Parties: We may share your information with other companies or organizations, such as our franchisees and carriers. These entities also include companies that provide support functions for us and, for example, help us deliver advertising to you. Unlike service providers, these third parties, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Pardot, Sitecore and Bing Ads, may use information they collect about you for their own purposes, and pursuant to their respective privacy policies.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other: We also may share your information as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection.
4. YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
- A. Cookies, Tracking Options, and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site(s) require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device's settings or your Internet browser's "Help" section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
- B. Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To learn more about interest-based advertising and to understand your opt-out options, please visit the following links:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): http://optout.aboutads.info.
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising. Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Site(s) visits or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
- C. Unsubscribing from our Marketing Communications
To opt-out of WE marketing emails, you may follow the instructions at the bottom of any marketing email we send, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want to receive marketing phone calls from us, you may email us at email@example.com with "Do Not Call" in the subject line or ask to be placed on our Do Not Call list at any time during a call with us. Your request will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications from us, we will still contact you for non-marketing purposes, such as to confirm a shipment or provide tracking information to you.
- D. Privacy Rights for California Residents
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
- Access: You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected from and about you, and how we used, disclosed, and sold (if applicable) that personal information.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. Please note that we may not always be able to fully address your request, such as if we need the information to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To take advantage of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-748-7448. We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity before processing your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights.
- We collected the following categories of personal information within the previous 12 months: identifiers/contact information, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose within the previous 12 months: identifiers/contact information, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above. We disclosed this personal information to the service providers and third parties described in the "Information Sharing" section, above.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct our Site(s) to, nor do we knowingly, collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to our Site(s), we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and visitors to our Site(s). While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
8. DATA STORAGE
Your personal information will be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
Effective Date: June 24, 2020